Cinemas & Movie Starting Times In Kusadasi

15 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.izmir

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

My some of you wants to go to cinema when they are at holiday.I'll put a link for this.Thus you can see which movies on show and what is its seances.I have to give some clues about the link,cos it's turkish.Dont choose turkish or dubbed(Dublajlı) movies ,cos you understand nothing.Choose Altyazılı/Orjinal(subtitled/original) ones for going.The link will be always update by itself.So it doesnt matter time.Whenever you want to go there,just click the link you'll see correct movies and seansces

Posted Image

For seances and movies of Kipa Cinemarine Cinemas: click here

#2 Sinead

Great Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,067 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:02 PM

Mr Izmir, great info again, :good: but I don't know if you made a mistake with the word seance or not? As far as I know a seance is when a group of people try to make contact with the after-life... :ohmy:

Did you mean times or showings maybe?

#3 Mr.izmir

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:58 PM

Yep you are right. We meet up in cinema and organise necromancy seances generally in Turkey :laugh: Especially me,I'm necromancer did you forget? :tongue:

joking apart you are right about this subject.I meant showing times of movies.I'm so sorry we call that in here as seans and it took me away to that word.You know my english awful.Thanks for correct word

#4 Sinead

Great Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,067 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:56 PM

I was thinking the cinema would be too scary :laugh: :laugh:

You are welcome and your English is not bad, we are all here to help each other with these things.

#5 Mr.izmir

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:05 PM

If oneday,we go to cinema together, i'll remember this and make odd voices like a necromancy seance.And we'll smile this unless people beat us who are in forefront seats by reason of voices.

Btw- can you change the title of topic.I dont want to frighten other people with my seance word.

#6 dreamygirl

KusFans Undercover Agent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

thanks for that information Mr izmir that's great to know.
Just checked out the website now and when you say Choose Altyazılı/Orjinal(subtitled/original) ones for going, does that mean its just subtitled English or English speaking? maybe im lazy but i couldn't be bothered with reading subtitles to understand a film. lol
2 of the ones on the site i just bought yesterday on copy and i have a plan to watch salt this evening, would much rather watch something at the cinema though i don't know about anyone else but as far as im concerned you cannot beat that cinema experience and its been a long time for me (no i do not mean back seat action lol)

#7 Mr.izmir

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:52 PM

I'm pack my bags for going kusadasi.But I couldnt go without an answer you.Cos you are one of my good friends in this web site.

First of all you live in Turkey.You cant expect that subtitles are in your language in cinemas in Turkey.You know official langauge of this country is turkish and people talk as turkish.So like everywhere ,cinemas shows movies for turkish people.If oneday number of expats increases then they'll shows movies for you too.

If i live in Britain and if i see a movie poster in front of a cinema with original/subtitled notice.I'd think that movie is foreign(not in english language) and that movie shows as english subtitled.Cos english people live in there.And that movie shows for them.I cant wait a turkish subtitle in there.So it's same in here too.

Altyazılı/Orjinal(subtitled/original): It's meaning that movie is foreign and it shows its own original language.Generally all movies are from hollywood which shows in cinemas in Turkey.So they shows as english language but it has got turkish subtitled at same time.So you can go this kind of movies trustfully.

Dublajlı(dubbed):They are foreign movies but they are dubbed as turkish.So dont go them.

For example I'm an american,hot,expat woman who is live in Kusadasi.I wanted to go a movie.Because of i clicked the link just now which in first post. And it says me that these movies are showing in Kusadasi Kipa Cinemarine Cinemas now with their showing times.But how i'll choose them? which are turkish? whichones are english?

Posted Image

I'm looking their names.For example.There is Despicable me / Çılgın Hırsız shows today.It has got an english original name.So its original language is english too.But it writes Dublajlı under of it.So it is shown as dubbed turkish.I cant go that.I cant understand anything if i go.

I look Grown Ups/ Büyükler now.Its original name is english.So its original language is english too.I look its under and i see that it is shown as Altyazılı/Orijinal.So it is shown with original language and they put turkish subtitle.So i can go thisone.

There is another movie.It's Off Karadeniz.Its original name is turkish.So i cant go it.

There is an another way too for understading original language of movies. if you click their posters or names,it'll open another page and you'll see There Dil(language):ingilizce(english),türkçe(turkish).

So if you go to altyazılı/orijinal(subtitled/original) ones it can be romantic for your husband and you.Cos you'll watch english speaking and he'll follow the movie from turkish subtitle.I know your hubby now english too but meaning of main language is always beautiful.Do you see Sinead people goes to movies for different things too ,for romance,watching movies,etc. etc.We'll go to cinema with Sinead for necromancy seance,wont go Sinead?:tongue:

I hope i could help you,dreamygirl i have to go to kusadasi now for closing the season.I have to swim last time in the sea for 2010 :smile: see ya for now

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Spring

®KF™

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,437 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

WOW! Really nice of you to go through all the trouble + explaining! I hope you will run into a lot of 'hot expat women' in the cinema! lol

And, btw where is the cinema in Kusadasi anyway?

PS
I also learned a new word in English! I had no idea that it's called 'dubbing'! That's totally off-topic.. But I'm kinda also learning Turkish - unintentionally! Cause I'm totally stuck to a Turkish TV Series that's being shown on our TV every night :biggrin:

Posted Image

#9 dreamygirl

KusFans Undercover Agent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:40 AM

oh my, thankyou mr izmir you didnt have to go to alll that trouble but thankyou very much.
I totally understand now and i can see SALT is on in ENGLİSH but too late for me because ı watched that one last night and i was also shocked at how good the copy was for such a new film.
But anyway at least now i understand and know when i can go and what i can watch.
again thankyou mr izmir for your troubles and have fun in Kuşadası maybe we shall bump into one another

and yes spring also i dont know where the cinema is! lol. I know what i can watch now but where to go is a different matter haha

#10 Sinead

Great Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,067 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:33 PM

I think I know where the cinema is but I am incapable of describing it properly, I think its across the street where you walk into the centrum and Murphys is.... but I may be wrong too :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users